Code of Ethics
Headway Markeing adheres to the following code of ethics:
Headway Marketing does not…
- Guarantee #1 ranking in any search engine
- Have any relationships that would allow priority natural listings across any search engine.
- Require our clients to link back to our website for any reason.
- Use and/or maintain shadow domains for our clients.
- Use and/or maintain doorway pages for our clients.
- Operate with falsified WHOIS information.
- Have any domains blocked and/or removed from any search engine.
- Deceive users and/or present cloaked content to search engines.
- Use deceitful linking schemes.
- Use hidden text and/or hidden links.
- Use falsified redirects.
- Send automated queries to any search engine.
- Optimize pages with irrelevant words and/or phrases.
- Use any form of duplicate content.
- Use keyword stuffing of any kind.
- Accept multiple clients in the same vertical.
- Enter into any social media marketing campaign using falsified or cloaked profile information.